Few events can be as devastating to a family or business owner than a fire. This experience can leave you feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, and unsure of what to do next. Swartz Contracting has restored hundreds of fire losses since 1987 and will help you take the necessary steps to get life back to normal after a fire-related disaster. We possess the skills, specialized equipment and internal systems necessary to return fire damaged structures back to pre-loss condition quickly.
Because of the extinguishing process, every fire loss is also a water loss and represents a wide variety of technical challenges. From initial board up to the last detail, Swartz Contracting handles every aspect of the restoration process through one point of contract.
Our focus on mitigation means we’ll do everything we can to restore your property back to pre-loss condition using restorative cleaning and restoration techniques instead of resorting to reconstruction first. This approach helps us to get the job done not only faster, but at the lowest possible cost. However, if reconstruction is necessary, we will handle the loss from start to finish.
We are expert at removing even the most difficult and persistent smoke odors as well as providing the kind of restorative cleaning required to return property and contents to pre-loss condition.
Our Fire Restoration Services include:
- Board up and/or installation of protective roof covering to secure the property and protect it from further damage.
- A careful assessment of the damage and the creation of an action plan for the mitigation and reconstruction.
- The involvement of an expert project management staff to insure the project is scoped properly and completed on schedule.
- Application of Applied Structural Drying principles and procedures to mitigate the water damage cause by extinguishing the fire.
- Use of a variety of highly specialized techniques to remove soot damage and eliminate smoke odor-guaranteed!
- Full reconstruction services in-house to handle any necessary rebuilding.
If a house fire should happen, don’t hesitate to call Swartz Contracting & Emergency Services.. For more information about our fire and smoke damage restoration services, call 419-331-1024.