Fire and Smoke
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Few events can be as devastating to a family or business owner than a fire. This experience can leave you feeling overwhelmed, stressed out and unsure of what to do next. Swartz Contracting has restored hundreds of fire losses since 1987. We possess the skills, specialized equipment, and internal systems necessary to return fire damaged structures back to pre-loss condition quickly and help get your life back to normal.
A Full Service Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Company
Every fire loss is also a water loss due to the large quantities of water used to put out the fire and represents a wide variety of technical challenges. From initial board up to the last detail, Swartz Contracting handles every aspect of the restoration process through one point of contact.
Our focus on water mitigation means we’ll do everything we can to restore your property back to pre-loss condition using restorative cleaning and restoration techniques instead of resorting to reconstruction first. This approach helps us to get the job done not only faster, but at the lowest possible cost. However, if reconstruction is necessary, we will handle the loss from start to finish.
We are experts at providing the kind of restorative cleaning required to return property and contents to pre-loss condition. We are particularly experienced at removing smoke odors, and offer a 100 percent no-smoke-odor guarantee for our work.
Swartz Contracting’s Fire Restoration Services Include:
- Board up and/or installation of protective roof covering to secure the property and protect it from further damage.
- A careful assessment of the damage and the creation of an action plan for the mitigation and reconstruction.
- The involvement of an expert project management staff to insure the project is scoped properly and completed on schedule.
- Application of Applied Structural Drying principles and procedures to mitigate the water damage caused by extinguishing the fire.
- Use of a variety of highly specialized techniques to remove soot damage and eliminate smoke odor—guaranteed!
- Contents cleaning and storage, duct cleaning, dry cleaning, and electronics cleaning.
- Full reconstruction services in-house to handle any necessary rebuilding.