Electrical Panel Fire – Lima, Ohio
Swartz was called out by an insurance agent to address a situation that needed a heavy electrical fire smoke odor removed. The circuit breaker to the AC unit had melted, and caused significant smoke damage to the homeowners finished basement and upstairs living areas. The power company and an electrician secured the panel before we were able to begin operating our machines. The finished basement had carpet, couches, clothing, and items in storage that had a thick smoke smell. In a matter of days, Swartz was able to totally remove the heavy smoke smell from the finished basement including the couches, clothing, and storage items without them needing to be replaced. This saved the customer and the insurance company time and money.