Swartz Before & After Gallery
Burnt Boiled Eggs – Celina, Ohio
We received a call from an insurance agent, whose insured had a house that smelled like burnt eggs. The homeowner had boiled eggs and left them on the skillet to remain warm as they went out on errands. When they returned home, they found that the eggs had exploded from the stove top and were on the walls, ceilings, and floors. The homeowner did a great job of cleaning up, but could not get the burnt egg smell out of their home. Swartz was called in to eliminate the smell. Odorox hydroxyl generators were placed on site and within 3-4 days the smell had been eliminated. Couches and clothing had been affected by the burnt egg smell, and would have needed cleaned or replaced but with the powerful Odorox machines Swartz was able to save the homeowner and the insurance company time and money.
Electrical Panel Fire – Lima, Ohio
Swartz was called out by an insurance agent to address a situation that needed a heavy electrical fire smoke odor removed. The circuit breaker to the AC unit had melted, and caused significant smoke damage to the homeowners finished basement and upstairs living areas. The power company and an electrician secured the panel before we were able to begin operating our machines. The finished basement had carpet, couches, clothing, and items in storage that had a thick smoke smell. In a matter of days, Swartz was able to totally remove the heavy smoke smell from the finished basement including the couches, clothing, and storage items without them needing to be replaced. This saved the customer and the insurance company time and money.
Commercial Vehicle Impact Repair
Mike Swaney Buick GMC Inc. – Wapakoneta, Ohio
A car dealership endured a vehicle impact that collapsed a portion of the front of the building. Swartz did not complete the emergency building stabilization, but was called in by the adjuster to provide an estimate for repairs. A detailed and thorough estimate was provided to the insured and the insurance company. The extensive repairs to the building took 8 weeks to complete, while keeping the business open for operation.