Swartz Contracting & Emergency Services
Storm damage can happen to anyone. Be prepared with our Summer Storm Preparedness Checklist!
- Trim trees and shrubs around home and remove any damaged limbs/branches.
- Make sure any outside structures housing animals are secure and protected.
- Have a household plan in case of a severe storm by choosing a safe place in your home to gather.
- Keep a list of items to bring inside from outdoors.
- Practice tornado drills and discuss the best safe place in your home (basement, cellar, innermost room, or reinforced safe room).
- Make and emergency preparedness kit with items such as non-perishable food items, water, NOAA Weather Radio, batteries, flashlight, first aid kit, medications, personal hygiene items, copies of important documents, cell phones and chargers, emergency contact numbers, and extra cash.
- Stay tuned to local weather updates and warnings and know your town’s warning system.
Swartz Contracting wants you and your family to be prepared in case of an emergency like a Severe Thunderstorm or Tornado this summer. If your property suffers damage from a storm, we’re your local restoration specialists who are ready to respond 24/7/365!
Swartz Contracting & Restoration | 800-462-1024 | www.swartzcontracting.com